About Pool token:

The POOL token exists solely to govern the PoolTogether Protocol. Any changes to the Protocol will be proposed and voted on by POOL token holders. These proposals can include things like adjusting the number of winners, launching new prize pools, integrating new yield sources, implementing scaling solutions and controlling future distribution of POOL to protocol contributors.

How to claim :

  1. Join Sponsor Telegram
  2. Visit Claim POOL tokens allocated to you
  3. Connect your wallet
  4. Click Claim button and pay gas fee. It’s done.

The POOL token is being freely distributed to all contributors to the protocol. The total POOL token supply is 10,000,000. After a four year waiting period a 2% yearly inflation can be implemented if token holders choose. The following is the initial distribution:

  • 14% of total POOL supply distributed to all POOL depositors across the V1, V2, and V3 protocol up until January 14th 2021 at midnight UTC. This is 17,072 unique addresses.
  • 12.44% of total POOL supply distributed to early core team contributors (locked for one year)
  • 7.52% of total POOL supply distributed to PoolTogether Inc investors (locked for one year)
  • 5% of total POOL supply allocated to an initial 14 week depositor distribution (details below)
  • 2.5% of POOL supply allocated to onboarding and education of new users
  • 1% of total POOL supply distributed to addresses that voted in the first two snapshot governance votes AND held a PoolTogether deposit at the time of voting.

In the future :

The initial distributions total 42.46% of the total POOL supply. The remaining 57.54% of the POOL supply has been place into a protocol treasury for further distribution determined by governance. This could include things like:

  • Distributing POOL to those who refer deposits into the protocol
  • Continuing or adjusting POOL distribution to depositors
  • Setting up a grants program
  • Anything else token holders determine!

Big Thanks

PoolTogether governance utilizes the work of other decentralized protocols. We would like to thank Compound Labs for their work on the Governor Alpha contract and Uniswap for their work on the retroactive distribution contract. Both these contracts have been forked for PoolTogether governance.

Following in these footsteps, all PoolTogether contracts and the governance front-end are open source and free to use!



Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store


Website : https://www.airdropmmo.tk/ Make money online| Earn Crypto for free| AirdropMMO